Are You in Need of a Specific Kind of Legal Advice?
You have been a Letter Carrier for 21 years and you know that most people think and say their dog will never bite. If your dog has teeth, however, they have the ability to bite and you have been bitten multiple times and attacked well over 100. Your husband, who is also a letter carrier, was knocked down and bitten in the face. This is one of the scariest things that can happen to someone. And while you know many letter carriers all over the country who have been brutally attacked by dogs, when you received the phone call from your husband about this brutal attack you were stunned. Dogs attack adults, other animals, and children. The fact of the matter is, however, if everyone who owns a dog would just follow the law everyone would be safe. Fortunately, when your husband was attacked you were able to connect with a personal injury litigation attorney who had handled many dog bite cases in the past. The fact that this bite involved your husband’s face, of course, made the problems more challenging. And while the workers compensation plan at work provided some help, the personal injury litigation team knew what kind of documentation you would need, as well as the questions to ask the medical teams your husband met with.
Finding the Right Legal Advice Makes All the Difference When It Comes to Dealing with a Difficult Situation
Whether you are dealing with a dog bite on the job or some other kind of employment law situation, it is important to know that finding the right attorney can make all the difference. In fact, finding the personal injury litigation arrotney who is the most experienced with he kind of case that you are facing is the best way to make sure that you will understand all of the options that are available to you.
From bankruptcy filings to patent law and from product liability to contract disputes, there are many different times when people find themselves in need of advice. And just as you would never go to a dentist to find out if you have a sprained ankle, you do not want to waste your time with an intellectual property lawyer when you really need a personal injury litigation team. Finding the individual or the firm who is the most experienced in the kind of legal challenge that you are facing will pay big dividends in the end.
Consider these facts and figures about the many times when people find themselves in need of leal advice that will determine the trajectory of their futures:
- In a time when many fear that the current Presidential administration is not concerned about the environment, more than 40% of Americans are worried about indoor and outdoor air quality, as well as carbon emissions, tropospheric ozone, sulfur oxides, volatile organic compounds, particulate matter, radon, refrigerants, and methane emission.
- The latest research indicates that this country could save approximately 5,000 lives a year and prevent thousands of cases of respiratory and heart disease by reducing toxic air pollution from industrial plants.
- And while many people are concerned about the air we breathe, there are others who worry about the water we drink. In fact, more than one-third of all counties in the lower 48 states will face higher risks of water shortages by mid-century as a result of global warming.
- As many as 90% of all Chapter 11 debtors have less than $10 million in assets or liabilities, less than $10 million in annual revenues, and 50 or fewer employees. This means that they are smaller companies who could benefit from the legal advice of an experienced attorney.
- Lawyers serve different role than they did several decades ago. For example, in the year 1962, 11.5% of federal civil cases went to trial. Today, however, experts say the percentage of civil cases actually reaching trial in Federal courts is estimated to be 1%. Having an experienced attorney can help you reach the settlement you want without entering the courtroom.
A bad day on the job is much worse for some people than others. If you have recently been injured at work it is in your best interest to talk to an attorney sooner rather than later.