Spring Is the Time When Many Large Corporations Complete Extensive Cleaning Processes
This is the season for spring cleaning. From carpets to furniture and from machines to floors, this is the time of year when many businesses schedule various kinds of cleaning tasks. Now that the long months of winter snow, ice, and muck are in the past, businesses of all sizes make use of dry vapor steam cleaner rentals and other kinds of steam cleaning systems to get things back to looking their best.
And while there are many ares that can be cleaned with a mop and a vacuum, there are also many places that require the strength of a high temperature high pressure cleaner. Large warehouses with conveyor belts and semi trucks with complicated engines, for instance, have to be cleaned once or twice a year to make sure that they remain in proper working order.
Fortunately, industrial steamers can be used to help clean and sterilize a number of surfaces. And even if a company does not own these large pieces of machinery, there are a number of places that offer dry vapor steam cleaner rentals, as well as various sizes and kinds of industrial steamers. Consider some of these facts and figures about some of the equipment that is used in the industrial cleaning process and the many reasons why these services are necessary:
- Steam kills 99% of common household germs, including bacteria like salmonella, E.Coli, and staph, as well as bed bugs and dust mites.
- Unfortunately, 1 in 6 Americans gets sick by consuming contaminated foods or beverages each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- 29% of survey respondents indicated that they would not go back to a restaurant with unsanitary bathrooms.
- Superheated steam cleaned faucet handles and paper towel dispenser handles had 1/10th as many germs as when these same items were merely cleaned with traditional methods.
- While sanitizing the surface being treated, steam cleaning systems eliminate chemical residues. Because so little water is consumed, as little as 1.5 quarts an hour, steam cleaning is virtually mess free.
In a time when food safety is of the highest concern, it is comforting to know that there are industrial steamers and other kinds of equipment that can help clean every part of a food processing plant.