Even when the beads of sweat run down the side of your face, you simply wipe them off and continue your task. While the average teenager would trudge through her mowing task, you have always relished it. In fact, in some strange way you seem to crave the satisfaction of cutting perfectly straight lines, smelling the fresh cut grass, and using the trimmer to turn haphazard lawns into perfect squares of green carpet.
You are a mathematician at heart, so your husband remembers that he was surprised when he first found out that you liked to mow. He met you in a classroom and his vision is of you standing in front of a large lecture hall leading a conference for high school math teachers. He jokes that he simply never envisioned you away from the lecture hall and on a mower or a tractor taking care of keeping the grass and the fields looking their best. When you explained to him that you loved the challenge of finding the most efficient way to complete a mowing task, however, he began to see a connection between you the mathematician and you the mower.
As a result, when you married and moved to his farm it became natural for him to consult with you about everything that has to do with mowing and the upkeep of the property. For this reason, you often find yourself in the middle of conversations about Kubota tractor packages, zero turn mower package deals, and various other mechanical discussions.
Kubota Tractor Packages and Other Farm Purchases Require Careful Attention to Prices and Productivity
Whether you are someone who only grudgingly approaches the weekly mowing tasks at your home in the city or you are someone who relishes the idea of mowing a large piece of farmland, it is always important that you have the right kind of equipment. Fortunately, technological advancements have made it so that there are a number of tractors and large residential mowers that make these tasks easier to tackle. Consider some of these facts and figures about the mowing industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- 99% of American farms are family owned.
- To maintain the recommended length of 0.100 to 0.125 inches, golf greens need to be mowed daily.
- 1 million people in the U.S. are employed by the landscaping industry.
- 90% of Americans indicate that they prefer to live in homes surrounded by grass lawns.
- Although the weather in other areas can dictate a different schedule in other parts of the country, an estimated 80% of Alabamians mow their lawns either weekly or biweekly.
- While there are many companies that have more recently entered the market, Kubota has been making agricultural equipment since 1890. In fact, they developed and commercialized Japan’s first farm tractor.
Whether you are looking at new Kubota tractor packages for a large farming enterprise or you are simply looking for a mower for your residential property, it is important that you consider all of the available options before you make any purchase decision.