Are You Looking for a Way to Install an Office in Your Current Warehouse?
We live in a time when there are many businesses that are looking for the right kind of office space. In fact, it is important to realize that there are many new modular options that can help solve many of these situations. From warehouses offices that are created with a purchase of prefabricated walls to modular office buildings that can easily be relocated, there are many times when creating a separate office space can help a business reach its goals.
As many work spaces transition from the recently popular open office spaces, it is important to realize that are many times when a real office can be a definite advantage. Even warehouse offices offer a way for supervisors to complete all of the work that needs to be done leading up to both big and small projects.
Warehouse Partitioning Systems Offer a Number of Options for Businesses That Are Trying to Make Transitions
As more and more companies are trying to transition their spaces into more workable options, there are also more of these businesses that are making use of prefabricated office walls and other transitional pieces. Permanent and relocatable are the two main types of modular construction, but both of these types can be used in a number of different ways. When it comes to warehouse offices, however, it is especially important that noise levels are taken into consideration. In fact, some of these warehouse offices have to use extra special kinds of insulation so that the noise from loud production machines are eliminated.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the warehouse office and modular materials industries and the role that they play in the economy of the nation:
- While still maintaining quality, modular methods allow for speedier construction times. For instance, one Chinese modular construction company recently built a 57-story building in a mere 19 days.
- Going modular can reduce construction cost by 9% to 20%, according to a report by the Building Industry Association of Philadelphia estimates.
- Since 60% to 90% of all prefabricated construction occurs in a warehouse or factory, these projects can be completed much faster when using these methods.
- Modular constructions reduce energy consumption during the building process by as much as 67% and reduces energy costs for future occupants.
- Modular construction is becoming increasingly popular for hotels. Marriott International, for example, pledged to modularly construct 13% of its North American developments in the year 2017.
- Approximately 76% of architects, 84% of contractors, and 90% of engineers use prefabricated or modular construction processes on at least some projects.
Finding the right layout and materials for an office can often be a challenge, but if you are working in an already busy warehouse the challenge can be even greater. Fortunately, with the use of modular and prefabricated office walls, however, you can create the space you want in any kind of warehouse setting. Having a place to meet where you can quietly and privately discuss contracts and personnel issues is important. And even if your company has a warehouse setting it is still important to know that there are ways to create a private office space when it is needed.
Although many people think that modular pieces are only temporary solutions, the fact of the matter is that 40% of contractors considered their prefabricated and modular construction capabilities to be part of their company’s strategic initiative. This information, according to FMI’s 2013 Prefabrication and Modularization in Construction Survey, found that there will always be a need for flexible office building options.