Are You Preparing to Create a New Office Space in Your Company’s Warehouse
The use of space is constantly changing. In fact, if you were someone who once dreamed of a corner corporate office when you started working decades ago, then you may have recently adopted those goals to the new use of modular offices or prefabricated office walls. Finding the perfect way to make sure that today’s leaders are still able to effectively communicate with employees who you rely on for success.
Warehouse partitioning systems create modular warehouse office spaces in some of the most unlikely of spaces. From the middle of a farm site to a temporary job site for a large construction project to a private and sound proof space created in the middle of large warehouse, there are many places where you can help create a needed office.
Finding the Right Prefabricated Office Walls Can Help Any Space Function more Effectively
Warehouse offices continue to grow in popularity as more and more companies want to make sure that they are making the most of the space that they have. And while where was a time when all executives lived in cloistered offices far from the rest of the workers, this is not always the case today. By creating a modular warehouse office many executives find that they can oversee the day to day operations in a plant or warehouse while also attending to the corporate decisions they need to make.
Consider some of these other facts and figures about the modular office industry and the impact that it has on the economy of the nation:
- Modular constructions reduce energy consumption during the building process by as much as 67%, as well as reducing energy costs later on for occupants.
- Going modular can reduce construction cost by 9% to 20%, according to a report by the Building Industry Association of Philadelphia estimates.
- Permanent and relocatable are the two main types of modular construction available.
- As many as 90% of engineers, 84% of contractors, and 76% of architects use prefabricated or modular construction processes on at least some of their projects.
- Modular projects can be completed much faster when using these methods because 60% to 90% of all prefabricated construction occurs in a warehouse or factory.
Today’s offices and the use of space is very different from what has been going on for decades. Knowing that you are able to be near the work itself and also be ready to answer important corporate calls is reason enough to justify the use of prefabricated or modular offices.