Search Engine Marketing Tips Create Success for Many Teams
Social media marketing is today’s advertising. In fact, with the use of search engine marketing that plays such an important role in the current social media marketing strategies, it is important to realize that few businesses are able to succeed without it.
On the days when you feel as if you have barely uttered aloud the thought of donating blood and the local Red Cross Donation dates show up in your social media timeline, you begin to see how extensive the impact of online marketing is. Whether you are trying to market an entire city of a single business, all of your efforts will be amplified if you work with a marketing team who knows how to harness the power of digital media and online marketing.
Pay Per Click Management Strategies Continue to be an Asset to Many Marketing Teams
You simply have to be in any public space to be reminded of how pervasive the use of digital technology is. In fact, you sometimes only have to look out your car window to the next driver to know that everyone appears to be on the phone. And almost all of the time. With the use of the latest social media marketing tips, companies of all size can find the success they are looking for.
Because the latest statistics indicate that mobile devices account for 52% of paid search clicks, it certainly should come as no surprise that the best marketing strategies easily allow customers to navigate on their phones as easily as they can on a laptop.
Online marketing teams know that a strategy that covers and tracks activities on all social media platforms, as well as all online searches, provides the most success. When a company knows where their potential customers are at any given moment, those companies have a better chance of promoting a particular product or service. And when a company works with an online marketing team that tracks online searches, it is more likely that company can direct both current and potential customers to specific products and services.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the best way to REACH CUSTOMERS:
- Research shows that B2B companies that blog generate as many as 67% more leads than those without blogs.
- Every blog creates more exposure. In fact, companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages, and companies with more indexed pages get many more leads.
- An incredibly big challenge B2B marketers face in regards to lead generation is to make sure that they are generating high-quality leads. In fact, 61% of these B2B marketers indicate this is the biggest challenge.
- Costs for inbound leads cost 61% less than outbound leads. An example of an inbound lead might be from search engine optimization. An outbound lead, in contrast, might be from a cold call.
- Having an online marketing team that is willing to track trends and switch to the most productive plans allow companies to find the most success.
- Content marketing generates 3 times as many leads as traditional outbound marketing. the biggest advantage, of course, is that these efforts costs 62% less.
- Using the best online marketing helps drive success.
- Search ads accounted for $9.1 billion, or 39%, of the total internet advertising revenue for the first half of 2014, according to the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) report. When including mobile-related search revenue, search ads reached as much as $11.8 billion in revenue.
- The social media sites and blogs that are online now reach eight out of 10 U.S. internet users, which represent 23% of all time spent online
- One powerful blog can generate thousands of hits.
- Marketing teams know that they most monitor online activities to predict what customers want.
- Every time a potential customer initiates a search online they are leaving a clue of the kind of future purchase they may make.
- Research shows that 74% of brand marketers reported an increase in website traffic after investing only six hours a week in social media
- Search engine optimization (SEO) leads have a 14.6% close rate. In comparison, outbound leads like direct mail or print advertising only have a 1.7% close rate.
Finding the right approach for marketing today has to include a digital plan. In fact, without the latest online marketing strategies it is impossible to find the kind of success that many companies are looking for.