Driving into your neighborhood is like driving into a construction zone. From spray foam rigs adding insulation to new construction homes to concrete lifting equipment that is being used for foundation work, the streets seem narrow and the sidewalks seem impassable. In fact, there is so much equipment in the area that you even noticed one piece of spray foam equipment for sale. The large orange sign adhered to the equipment is just one more visual distraction from what otherwise could be a pretty quite residential street.
Spray Foam Equipment for Sale Offers a Number of Services to an Increasing Number of Construction Projects
In a time of booming construction in many parts of the country, it should come as no surprise that there are a number of companies looking to expand the services they offer and the amount of jobs that they can work at once. From residential to commercial to manufacturing, there are many times when large pieces of equipment come in handy. One of the most important ways, of course, is the addition to insulation to make a property more energy efficient.
The latest research from the Department of Energy indicates that approximately 56% of the energy used in homes in the U.S. is for heating and cooling. For this reason, there are many home and building owners who want to make sure that they are doing everything in their power to be certain that they have enough of the best kind of insulation.
Consider some of these other facts and figures about the energy use in this country and the efforts that many are making to save money when they can:
- HVAC employment rates are expected to rise 15% between the year 2016 and 2026.
- The nation would see a savings of approximately $40 billion if the energy efficiency of commercial buildings was improved by 10%.
- $400 billion is the combined yearly energy costs of all the industrial and commercial buildings in the U.S.
- The total consumption of energy in the U.S. in 2016 was approximately 97.4 quadrillion (1,000 trillion) BTUs.
- Only trailing China, the U.S. consumed the most energy in the world in 2016 at 2,272.7 million metric tons of oil.
- Unfortunately, as much as 40% of the energy loss in a building is due to poor air filtration.
Whether you are looking at ways to improve your residential or commercial heating and cooling costs, adding high quality insulation is always a great idea.