Finding the right salespeople for your company is a more difficult task than you might think. According to Caliper Corp, 55% of the people working in the sales sector should be doing something else — meaning you basically have a 50-50 chance at hiring a salesperson who will succeed with your company.
Luckily, sales consulting firms and sales recruiters are a resource available for companies hiring new salespeople. Each year, about 11.5 million temporary and contract employees are hired by recruiting firms and sales employment agencies across the country, and for good reason.
Here are the top five reasons why your company should hire a sales recruiter:
1. Sales recruiters provide access to sales job candidates with exceptional talent and experience. They categorize potential salespeople by field and experience, giving you a list of the most experienced candidates possible.
2. Sales recruiters can provide job candidates faster than the traditional hiring process. While it normally takes approximately 45 days for a job vacancy to be filled after the opening is posted, a sales recruiting agency can fill a position at your company much faster thanks to their relationships with their employees.
3. Sales recruiters are reliable. When you hire a sales recruiting agency, you can feel assured that your company will benefit from an efficient, well-oiled hiring process that produces real quality salespeople.
4. Sales consulting services can help optimize your existing sales team with sales training programs. In addition, research shows that about 65% of recruiting agency employees said they have improved, or developed new work skills while being employed by the agency.
5. Sales recruiters free up time for your company’s employees. With the task of hiring new employees taken care of, your employees will have more time to work on optimizing their own job performances, increasing productivity and efficiency across the board.