Last night was an amazing end to an unforgettable 2018 marching band season for your son’s high school marching band and the end of the run for you as a high school marching band parent. You have absolutely loved being at every single competition, football game, and other marching event, as well as helping with uniforms, equipment, props, food, and fundraisers for the last seven seasons. You actually cried when you were putting plumes in the shakos before the show and gave out lots of hugs. Band kids are the very best kids on campus and you have adored every single one of them!
You are more than appreciative of all the friends, family, and community members who came out in the cold to watch this final performance. The students were so appreciative to have such a big crowd present, and it meant the world to each and every one of them.
As you pulled away from the parade route that the group traveled for this last event, you watched the street sweeping service take over. When the street sweeper rentals arrive, you know that it really is the end of the event, sad as your are to see it end.
Street and Parking Lot Cleaning Services Are the First and Last Parts of Many Parades
Street sweeper rentals are certainly not used very often this time of the year in some parts of the country, but they are still very busy in the warmer parts of the country. In fact, there are many times when street sweeper trucks make a difference in the success of an event. From a holiday lights parade in California to a Mardi Gras parade in the state of Louisiana, it is important that cities follow through on the maintenance needed before and after major events.
If you live in a part of the country where parades happen year round then you are likely to see more street sweeping events.
Consider these facts and figures about the parking lot and street sweeping industry and the impact that it has on the economy of the nation:
- 9,224 companies currently offer road maintenance services in America.
- Causing flooding during heavy rains, street debris can block stormwater facilities.
- Street sweeping is effective for removing both microscopic and large pollutants that collect on city streets.
- Minimizing pollutants in stormwater runoff, effective street sweeping programs can remove several tons of debris a year from city streets.
- With the ability to vacuum debri present in the street, modern street sweepers are mounted on truck bodies.
- Street sweepers also allow for the collection and removal of paper, leaves, and other visible debris that collect in the curb gutters.
Street sweeper rentals are not only used for parade routes during the big events in a city. They are also used to help businesses keep their parking lot looking as inviting as possible. Clean and well kept parking lots are an invitation to for customers and clients. In contrast, parking lots that are messy and full of trash can drive away both current and potential customers.