Every business has to face the reality of the digital age.
It is important to know, for instance, that if you do not know how to address home improvement lead generation, you may not be able to connect with possible future clients. Even if you are the best carpenter or plumber in the area, you will not find the success you are looking for, if you are not tech savvy. For this reason, there are a number of trades people who outsource their search engine optimization (SEO) work, website design, and other means of home improvement lead generation.
Web development takes a long time and, quite frankly, this is time that many small business owners do not have. Plumbers, for instance, are busy solving kitchen and bathroom problems. They do not have time to work on a website when they have a plumbing emergency that needs to be handled immediately.
Contractor Lead Generation Servies Can Help Small Businesses Succeed
From lead generation to website design, it is important to make sure that home improvement digital marketing needs are addressed, and if you have a company that is small you likely do not have time to address all of these tasks yourself. Consider these facts and figures about the importance of digital marketing and the effect that this marketing has on the nation’s economy:
- Research indicates that 40% of people will abandon a web page if it takes more than three seconds to load.
- 83% of customers “love” or “like” when a business responds to them on social media, according to a report from SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
- The average return for email marketing is $38 for every dollar invested, or a return on investment (ROI) of 3800%., according to SalesForce.
- 80% of recipients will delete your email is not optimized for a mobile platform.
- 95% of home owners indicate that they search online before they hire a service professional. This, of course, why online marketing for contractors is so important.
- 53% of marketers say blog content creation is their top inbound marketing priority.
From plumbers to electricians to contractors, it is important to make sure that you are taking advantage of every digital marketing technique. In order to do this, however, many business owners have contract these tasks to a professional marketing team.