Six Ways That Modular Offices Can Help Your Business
When it comes to in-plant modular offices, most companies looking for them are doing so in order to resolve a specific problem; usually that problem is finding portal office space that is fully functional and can be easily modified. For many reasons, in-plant modular offices can offer companies many benefits:
- Getting office space right now: In-plant modular offices are easily relocatable and can be assembled quickly to give companies the office space they need right away. If your company does a lot of business and needs office space in the blink of an eye, in-plant modular offices can be the answer. They can be built and assembled fast so that you and your employees can get back to important business rather than wondering where you’re going to work.
- Getting space on a budget: Another benefit of modular office buildings and in-plant modular offices is that they can save companies some money. A report by the Building Industry Association of Philadelphia estimates that going modular can reduce construction cost by 9% to 20%. Regular construction of an office building might cost a company as much as $200 per square foot. With modular construction, companies can instead expect to pay as little as $40 per square foot. Understandably, prices can very depending on which construction company you’re looking at, but regardless of that your company will save money.
- Getting what you need from an office: Your typical office offers plenty of “luxuries” such as carpeted floors, an HVAC system, clean restrooms and wiring for electronics among other things. Fortunately, in-plant modular offices can be constructed to offer all those things as well. This will help your company maintain a professional look and help make you and your employees comfortable in your temporary digs. It will be as if you never left the comforts of your regular office.
- Getting space during construction: If your regular office building is undergoing some renovations, a modular office that’s easily relocatable allows you to keep working without any forced stoppages. This way you won’t lose any time working and your company won’t stand to potentially lose revenue during the relocation process. These temporary spaces are helpful to many an office worker, but they can also be beneficial for those working in construction jobs, especially if they need a temporary headquarters while they’re on a job site.
- Adapting to changes: Modular offices and modular buildings can help companies adapt to situations. Since they are very quickly assembled, they can very quickly be taken down. If you work for a company with a high rate of turnover, modular offices can be beneficial since you’ll save money and be able to add or take away offices as needed.
- Moving to a new office: Let’s say you own a small business that you started in a small store in your town. If your business is doing well and you need to expand to meet your business needs, modular offices can be what you need as you look for new digs to move into. If you’re expanding your business and need additional space immediately, modular offices can be the perfect middle ground between the storefront you started with and the brand new, bigger office building that you’re going to be moving into.
Bottom line: If your company is need of temporary office space and fast, in-plant modular offices offer more than their fair share of benefits. They’ll help you get the space you need and allow you and your employees to keep working without fear of losing revenue. Modular methods allow for speedier construction times while still maintaining quality. In fact, a Chinese modular construction company recently built a 57-story building in just 19 days. That means if you need space at a moment’s notice, a modular construction company can get you the space you’re looking for. You’ll save time, money and be able to continue on with business as usual.