Could a Search Engine Optimization Company Help You Reach Your Sales Goals?
Black Friday is just hours away and the race for customers is in many ways every bit as aggressive as customers looking for deals. A big part of the Black Friday competition for customers in 2016 takes place on social media sites. With daily and hourly countdowns for specials that will available, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook help companies generate excitement and anticipation for the biggest sales day of the year. Whether you are a business that looks to earn a big profit the day after Christmas or you are a church council looking for a way to invite more people to a Sunday morning service, search engine optimization techniques may help you reach your goals.
- Selecting a search engine is often an easier task than selecting from the listed results.
- Every day as many as 27 million pieces of content are shared online.
- Asked to name their number-one challenge, 15% of digital marketers indicted that ?meeting the expectations of the always-connected customer? is difficult; another 14% indicate that ?executing consistent campaigns that drive leads and revenues? is difficult; and 13% indicate the proliferation of channels across paid, owned and earned media.
- Realizing that search engine optimization is essential is a game changing decision for most businesses.
- Content creation and management are currently ranked as the second-largest share of digital marketing budgets for most companies.
- How do you reach potential customers? For many companies, the new year is a time to reevaluate their current marketing practices and make the changes that they need. Very often this means paying more attention to social media. In fact, 78% of companies indicated that they had dedicated social media teams in the year 2015. This is an increase from 67% in 2012.
- Entertainment pieces can help companies generate traffic for their website. With the use of a search engine optimization provider that creates engaging and current content is, in fact, a great way to keep social media followers interested in visiting your page.
- Never underestimate the power of videos. Most search engine optimization agencies understand that videos are a big draw for many clients.
- Gaining followers who await the release of new products is one of the most popular sales techniques today. From uniquely designed socks to t-shirts that come with a donation to a save the animal fund, some products sell out of new items within an hour of any new release.
- Instead of taking time away from product development and customer service to complete search engine optimization tasks, many companies outsource these important skills to digital marketing teams.
- Never let a customer wait for your page to load. Most consumers, in fact, will simply click away if a page does not instantly load.
- Online marketing companies can help their clients analyze their current customer base and generate ideas about how to expand followers.
- Posting daily content that is designed specifically for both your products and your clients is a great way to capture the potential customers that you are looking for.
- To make an impact on the customers who are searching for a product or service it is essential to make it to the top of search engine results.
- Interest among customers can be fleeting, especially if your website simply lists static information. Updating organic content, however, can keep your customers interested and engaged.
- Most research indicates that B2B companies that blog generate as many as 67% more leads than those that do not blogs.
- Instagram stories are another new way that businesses are garnering the attention of their followers. From behind the scene product development to stories about staff members, these stories can collect thousands of views within a few minutes of being posted.
- Zoo animals catch user attention.
- An adaptive web design allows your content to match the most common searches of your customers.
- Titles with catch phrases, photos with adorable animals, and funny videos catch a lot of internet attention.
- Instead of presenting your customers with a stock website that resembles many others, doesn’t it make more sense to have a custom designed platform that adapts to the daily use, trends, and searches.
- One company makes it to the top of a search engine request.
- Never land at the bottom of a search!
very website is a little different, but if they are to be successful they must be user friendly.