Every segment of business now relies on understanding the likes and dislikes of consumers. For this reason, consumer behavior research continues to play an important role. In fact, quantitative research design methods provided by market research companies drive many of the decisions that many companies make. And while this use of consumer behavior research is pervasive, it is especially interesting to see how these consumer research methods effect the ENTERTAINMENT industry.
- Everyone has different likes and dislikes, but most people are at least a little interested in the lives of the rich and famous.
- Network televisions stars are often the most popular profit earners, but if you want to find the news about a lesser known musician or actor you might need to do a little more research.
- The top musicians have a long list of fans who are trying to get the best seats at concerts. For this reason, some of the biggest stars have official fan clubs that allow followers to get first pick of tickets.
- Each time that you look up your favorite star, it is easy to get caught up in the long lists of stories and pictures that are available,
- Right after you get a chance to see your favorite star in concert, it is easy to feel like you are on top of the world. The biggest musicians hope that their fans will keep coming back for more.
- Touring comedians continue to create large followings based on their performances that are often first seen on television appearances.
- As more and more fans become interested in bands, it only make sense that ticket prices will continue to increase.
- Instead of spending the entire day being stressed watching the news about the latest political battles, you might enjoy some time relaxing with the latest Hollywood gossip and entertainment news.
- Never underestimate the power of entertainment. It can be a way to relax after work or a way to enjoy the hospitality of a new city.
- Making the most of every day involves finding some time to relax and enjoy, in addition to the some what difficult task of making your way through the news of the day.
- Every day is full of news about politicians, world events, and natural disasters. You should also, however, take the time to read about some light hearted news about famous celebrities and sports figures.
- News elements are often in conflict, but when there are a number of elements in one story it tends to attract a number of readers. Proximity, timeliness, conflict, human interest, prominence, oddity, and consequence are the elements that make a story newsworthy.
- Telling the world about the news and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy is an important part of understanding what is going on in the world.
With the use of consumer behavior research, the entertainment industry is just one of the parts of the nation’s economy that can benefit.