Are You Looking for a Way to Incorporate Office Space in a Current Warehouse Space?
More and more businesses are trying to make the most of the current space that they have. Instead of building a separate office, for instance, a growing number of companies are creating inplant offices in an existing warehouse. With the use of prefabricated office walls, in fact, there are a number of ways that an existing space can be adapted to a number of purposes. With the use of the latest warehouse partitioning systems you can create inplant offices of any size.
In addition to being more convenient, implant offices can be completed much faster when using these methods since 60% to 90% of all prefabricated construction occurs in a warehouse or factory. Permanent and relocatable are the two main types of modular construction that are available, and both of these methods can also present you with a more affordable option.
Modular Warehouse Offices Provide a Convenient Way to Repurpose Space
As a growing number of companies are limiting huge amounts of inventory in their warehouses, they are also looking for a way to turn some of the excessive warehouse space that they have needed in the past. For instance, because a company now ships directly to the customer from the store, that company’s extra warehouse space can be put to a better use. Consider some of these facts and figures about the prefabricated warehouse industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Going modular can reduce construction cost by 9% to 20%, according to a report by the Building Industry Association of Philadelphia.
- 90% of engineers use prefabricated and modular construction processes on at least some projects.
- 84% of contractors use prefabricated and modular construction processes on at least some projects.
- 76% of architects use prefabricated and modular construction processes on at least some projects.
- Marriott International pledged to modularly construct 13% of its North American developments in 2017 as modular construction is becoming increasingly popular for a growing number of hotels.
- One of the biggest advantages is that modular constructions reduce energy consumption during the building process by as much as 67%, as well as reducing energy costs later on for occupants.
If you are someone who is looking for a way to repurpose unused office space you might find that prefabricated offices are the best option. By offering affordable, convenient, and flexible spacing, these modular options offer a great advantage for many spaces, including under used warehouse space.